Charly trip is born after a simple observation.
What is the perfect way to visit a city?
- Relying on written city guides? All data is almost similar and not actual.
- Relying on mobile guides? Maps are generally poor and data usually result from the same provider.
- Relying on social travel guides? A lot of good reviews but unfortunately tainted by fake ones and generally made by tourists.
- Relying on local friends? Great idea but not everyone has a local friend in every city.
What if we made a mobile app, by locals, selecting and synthesizing descriptions in user-friendly navigation?
This is precisely what charly trip does.
Made around a high quality map, charly trip offers exactly all advantages of all existing supports. It’s entirely made by locals and therefore it offers the most reliable data ever made.
Just thinking about the time we needed to build it, testifies of the quality of charly trip.
All reviews and descriptions are made thanks to local volunteers and charly trip employees. Our mission is to compress and synthesize all reviews into one and only spot ID.
• Map and content 100% offline (and online)
• More than 20 categories inside a two-sided navigation system (popular and authentic)
• Good tips
• Descriptions made by locals
• No adds, in-apps or interruptive nuisances
• Daily events to feel part of the city brought together in a calendar
• Local tours and themes to facilitate your trip.
This is our first app with as first city - Brussels. We are planning on making several others but we need your support to do so and therefore note that this app contains real data and needed a lot of time to build so. Check our website on www.charlytrip.com.
We are eager to know your opinion through reviews and improve our app. Our purpose is to give everyone the opportunity to know a city like it should and feel the real local atmosphere.
Hope you will enjoy our app and content!
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can substantially decrease battery life.